The fourth Danfoss EnVisioneeringSM Symposium, “Building Global Energy-Efficient Solutions,” to be held April 17, 2007, at the Hotel Washington in Washington, D.C., will focus on fiscally attractive solutions as well as emerging energy markets and the cost of raw materials. It will be hosted by John Gaylen, president of Danfoss Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning North America.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jean Lupinacci, director, commercial
and industrial branch, of the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program, will explain “The
Hidden Costs of Global Warming.”
- Michael Goo, counsel of the Senate Environmental
and Public Works Committee, will speak on “The Current State of Global
- Martin Regalia, vice president and chief economist of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Economic and Tax Policy group, will discuss the “Economics of Energy Efficiency and the New Cost Paradigm.”
The symposium provides an opportunity for senior-level
dialogue among industry participants on advanced global strategies. Additional
- Energy costs over the next 10 years as
a result of global warming.
- Best Practices: Selling thermal energy and
environmental information to overseas markets.
For more information about the symposium, call Global Strategy Initiative at 202/339-6207 or visit www.envisioneering.danfoss.com/symposium.