Key topics include:
- Hispanics in today's market - Ricardo González, president of Bilingual America, provides a thought-provoking look at how to succeed in this fast-growing segment.
- Women in the PHC market - PM columnist and PHC consultant Ellen Rohr, former president of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, moderates a panel of expert wholesalers, contractors and manufacturers on the opportunities for employing women throughout the channel.
- Recruiting and training emerging PHC leaders.
- Finding, training and keeping the employees you've always wanted - PM columnist and PHC consultant Al Levi provides a powerful look at how to lead.
- Using the Internet to locate PHC workers.
- Resources to train and test your staff - PHCC, ASA and BNP Media provide succinct summaries of three new training tools.
- HR strategies to avoid turnover and protect your company.
- Dos and don'ts of managing your workforce.
- Two luncheon roundtables allow attendees to quiz speakers one-on-one.
Registration of $495 includes all course materials, continental breakfast, luncheon roundtables, opening reception and more. Group discounts are available. Register online by visiting the Web site listed below, or contact Jessica Yamin at 888/530-6714, firstname.lastname@example.org.