Attendees found the seminar to be:
- - “An excellent class!”
- “It's great - a lot of new ideas, new technologies, new information on controls - that's what I really need!”
- “This was very informative - I normally just deal with the engineering of the inner workings of the pumps and engines, and I don't get to find out much about the systems they work with, so this was important for me!”
- “Well worth the investment of time and money!”
Another installment of the East Coast leg of the seminar series will took place Friday, July 16, in Marlborough, Mass., at the Best Western Royal Plaza.
Three additional seminars will take place in July, including:
- July 26 at the Holiday Inn Downtown Reno, 1000 E. 6th St., Reno, NV 89512;
- July 28 at the Hilton Salt Lake City, 255 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101; and
- July 30 at the Embassy Suites Downtown, 1881 Curtis St., Denver, CO 80202.
For more information on the seminars or to register, call 888/530-6714 or visit www.bnpmedia.com/conferences.