- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Articles Tagged with ''high efficiency''
Plumbing & Mechanical columnist and Hydronics Editor John Siegenthaler will present a seminar April 2 at the Mohawk Valley Community College’s Utica Campus on using renewable energy sources such as solar thermal collectors, heat pumps and solid fuel (wood and pellet) boilers with hydronic heating systems.
American Standard Water Heaters announces HE series, high-efficiency water heater models are now Energy Star certified.
RECO USA and Bosch introduce the Thermodyne RBP, an instantaneous, high-efficiency, low-NOx, gas-fired domestic water heating system designed for high volume with precision temperature controls.
TOTO’s Neorest 700H (pictured) and 550H use dual-flush, high-efficiency flushing and eWater+ technology.
Gerber adds several high-performing, high-efficiency toilet options to its Allerton Collection, all offering 1.28 gal. per flush.
Tjernlund’s HotShot Universal Blower captures air on the top of a wood stove — where it is hottest — and blows it out an adjustable chute into the room at stovetop height
Sloan Valve expands its commercial fixture line with the introduction of a small urinal series,
Modine expands its Atherion commercial packaged ventilation line with the introduction of the 7- to 15-ton B-cabinet.
Mansfield's new Barrett HET is a 1.28-gpf toilet that reduces the amount of water used on the original model, yet retains the same 800-gram flushing power.