- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Bath & Kitchen
Fergusonrecently announced it has expanded its partnership with Habitat for Humanity Peninsula and Greater Williamsburg in Virginia.
Danze’s Tumbled Bronze finish now includes more bath and kitchen products.
KWC ZOE kitchen faucet features lines at the spout and base, as well as an LED light ring incorporated into the pull-out spray.
Noritz introduces the NR501 outdoor tankless water heater for one-bath homes
Saniflo’s Sanibest Pro is a 1-horsepower upflush grinder system that can handle the accidental flushing of sanitary articles.
TOTO’s Neorest 700H (pictured) and 550H use dual-flush, high-efficiency flushing and eWater+ technology.
Kohler’s dual-flush toilet line features the familiar side-mount trip-lever feature but with a two-piece design.
The M•Power line of sensor-operated flush valves from Moen contribute to a building’s eligibility to obtain LEED certification.
Gerber’s Maxwell two-piece, dual-flush gravity toilet with 1.1/1.6 gal. per flush is WaterSense-certified.
The Stealth ultra-high-efficiency dual-flush toilet from Niagara is equipped with two flush options: 0.5 gal. per flush (half) and 0.95 gpf (full), with an average of 0.65 gpf.