- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
IAPMO/ANSI S1001.1, Design and Installation of Solar Water Heating Systems has been approved by ANSI as an American National Standard.
Climalife’s Greenway bio-based heat-transfer fluids, developed with DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, offer unique technical properties such as excellent thermal stability at high temperature for solar thermal applications and low viscosity at low temperature for cooling applications.
ClimateMaster’s online calculator demonstrates to homeowners the potential cost savings of a geothermal system.
NSF International recently certified Centennial Plastics’s CenFuse geothermal pipe to the American National Standard for Ground-Source Geothermal Piping Systems – NSF/ANSI Standard 358-1: Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings for Water-Based Ground-Source “Geothermal” Heat Pump Systems.
Geo-Flo Products’ new ETL-listed flush cart may be used on a 120-volt 15-amp circuit and is listed to UL standard 778.
When we began publishing Solar Installer in 2008, our intent was to educate the readers of Plumbing & Mechanical about systems that use the renewable energy source of the sun to heat water and buildings. We
Wagner & Co. unveils its newest line of SECUSOL systems designed as standalone appliances for domestic hot water preparation.