- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Items Tagged with 'heat pumps'
In past columns, we’ve discussed geothermal water-to-water heat pumps and air-to-water heat pumps via hydronic heat sources. Both can be a great match to low-temperature hydronic distribution systems.
A. O. Smith launches its newest hybrid electric water heater, the Voltex 50-gal. heat pump as an extension of the existing Voltex line.
The Stiebel Eltron Accelera 300 heat pump water heater can extract up to 80% of its energy requirements from the energy around it.
WaterFurnace introduces the 5 Series 502W12 high-temperature hydronic heat pump. Capable of 150° F water output
Bosch Thermotechnology introduces a new compact water-source heat pump designed for use in retrofit or replacement applications.
If you came to the 2013 ISH China & CIHE show at the New China International Exhibition Centre in Beijing looking for the latest heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and sanitation products and technologies, you weren’t disappointed.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND This webinar will describe how air-to-water heat pumps such as the SpacePak reverse cycle chiller can be applied in unique ways to supply heating, cooling, and domestic water heating for residential and light commercial applications.Read More