- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Articles Tagged with ''heat pumps''
In past columns, we’ve discussed geothermal water-to-water heat pumps and air-to-water heat pumps via hydronic heat sources. Both can be a great match to low-temperature hydronic distribution systems.
A. O. Smith launches its newest hybrid electric water heater, the Voltex 50-gal. heat pump as an extension of the existing Voltex line.
The Stiebel Eltron Accelera 300 heat pump water heater can extract up to 80% of its energy requirements from the energy around it.
WaterFurnace introduces the 5 Series 502W12 high-temperature hydronic heat pump. Capable of 150° F water output
Bosch Thermotechnology introduces a new compact water-source heat pump designed for use in retrofit or replacement applications.
If you came to the 2013 ISH China & CIHE show at the New China International Exhibition Centre in Beijing looking for the latest heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and sanitation products and technologies, you weren’t disappointed.