- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Articles Tagged with ''president''
Plumbing & Mechanical recently interviewed John Hazen White Jr., president and CEO of Taco Inc., about the work done by The Taco/White Family Foundation.
Mr. Rooter President Mary Kennedy Thompson has been appointed executive vice president of parent company, The Dwyer Group.
Davidkhanian will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s business in both the U.S. and Canada.
Cooper will also maintain his role as Group senior vice president.
The Dwyer Group, parent company of Mr. Rooter, appointed Mr. Rooter President Mary Kennedy Thompson to the additional position of director of veteran affairs
She assumed her role on August 8, 2013, and is responsible for the USA business.
After more than seven years with Hansgrohe NA, Russ Wheeler has stepped down from his post as president.
He most recently served as VP of Sales for Grundfos Pumps’ Water Utility Business.
In October, Dave Garlow will take over as CEO and president of Wichita, Kan.-based Viega LLC.