- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
It’s good to have a run of PVC male adapters from 1 1/4 in. to 4 in. on hand when on a drain-cleaning job to remove the clean-out plug.
To reduce the worry of leaks in the ceiling from an upstairs water closet installation, I have found that if the closet ring is set too high, the space between the toilet and the wax ring is minimized, causing the wax to thin out.
When replacing the toilet handle on 90% of the toilets out in the field, it seems like all aftermarket handles and sometimes even OEM handles don’t fit in the square cutout of the porcelain all the time.
Shower valves, magnets, containing pipe dope spills- Tool tips for March 2014
February's Tool Tips include hydronics systems, seat & springs, and drain cleaning.
Smoke-testing waste, smartphone tricks and faucet replacements are part of the January 2014 Tool Tips.
This month's Tool Tips features thermal straps, shower installation and basket strainers!
Sillcock replacement, easy faucet installation, sink clips for November 2013's Tool Tips.
Tool tips for October 2013 include pipe storafe, cartridge ring removal and functions of your iPhone.
DIY cable counter, chain safety, ignitor change-out