- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Articles Tagged with ''water heater''
Rheem unveils a new line of water heaters specifically designed for wholesalers and plumbing professionals.
Eternal’s GU195S provides endless hot water and has a small reserve tank inside to maintain water pressure and avoid temperature fluctuations.
Expansion tank kits are sold 10 to a case, in two sizes.
The Stiebel Eltron Accelera 300 heat pump water heater can extract up to 80% of its energy requirements from the energy around it.
The Bradford White eF Series offers remarkable thermal efficiency ratings as high as 99.1%. A
Bradford White introduces a new residential gas water heater with a .70 Energy Factor, which meets the DOE’s energy conservation standards set to go into effect April 16, 2015.
Legend Valve continues to expand its existing offering of gauges.
Bradford White’s eF Series efficiency calculator app enables plumbing contractors and engineers to quickly and easily show customers the energy and cost-saving benefits of installing Bradford White eF Series ultra-high-efficiency commercial water heaters.
Tjernlund Products’ new chimney stack assist kit (Model CSA1) allows water heaters to be vented through existing connectors and oversized chimneys.
Focuses on installation of Bosch products for energy conservation and sustainability.