- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Gastite, a Smiths Group company and leading manufacturer of flexible gas piping for residential and commercial applications, has launched its new website at www.gastite.com. The site is customer-focused and designed from customer feedback and analytics.
“Our goal was to make Gastite.com less convoluted and more powerful for the visitor,” explains Craig Barry, vice president marketing, Smiths Group plc. “In-depth analysis was conducted to see who was visiting the existing site, where they went, how long they stayed and what they downloaded. Statistics revealed that the majority of visitors were seeking technical support, so we made the technical resources section more robust and easier to navigate.”
The technical resources section provides a library of documentation including a 3-D version of the Gastite Design and Installation Guide, engineering specifications and downloadable natural gas and propane sizing charts. Distributor and sales representative locators make it convenient for customers to find product and support.
The company boasts three product lines on www.gastite.com:
- Gastite yellow flexible gas piping
- FlashShield ‘enhanced protection’ flexible gas piping
- and underground polyethylene systems.
All system components are clearly displayed along with features and benefits, code, engineering and ordering details.