- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Fluidmaster has announced a partnership with Microban, which will provide its built-in antimicrobial technology to the company’s line of toilet flappers. The Universal Flapper line with Microban antimicrobial technology is said to help prevent toilet flapper breakdown due to bacteria.
High moisture areas in the bathroom can be hot spots for the growth of microbes, such as bacteria, mold and mildew. Microban antimicrobial technology is designed to work continuously for the lifespan of the flapper and will not wash off or wear away.
“We are excited to announce our partnership with Fluidmaster and look forward to working together,” said Richard Chapman, vice president of marketing for Microban International. “Their history of innovation and understanding of the plumbing industry is a great fit for our antimicrobial technologies."
Scott McDonald, Fluidmaster’s vice president of marketing added, “We share the enthusiasm expressed by Microban International, an excellent partner for us, as we become the exclusive provider of flappers with built-in Microban product protection. Toilet flappers are a great application for Microban as homeowners and plumbers alike seek ways to help inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew to reduce degradation of microbe-impacted parts.”