- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Rinnai Corp. recently announced the six winners of the company’s annual Authorized Service Provider of the Year Awards. To be eligible for the honor, service providers must meet a list of minimum requirements, which include being courteous and professional to consumers, responding to service requests in a timely manner, attending appropriate Rinnai training sessions, stocking recommended repair parts in inventory and effectively assisting Rinnai in resolving any escalated customer service issues.
Honorees included the following:
Rinnai will present the ASP of the Year Awards at local dinner receptions held in each recipient’s honor. All employees who have contributed to the company’s customer service success will be invited to the event, including service technicians, principals and office staff.