- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Training Manager at Heliodyne, Robert Cooley, announced that using the Internet as a medium to train and educate plumbers, builders, dealers, engineers, architects, planners and others is an ideal solution. “We can reach so many without the inconvenience and expense of travel," he says.
Training topics include:
- Solar Hot Water Fundamentals
Sales and Quoting
Service and Maintenance
Using a Web-based Learning Management System, students are taught using a series of professionally produced videos and illustrations. After viewing and studying each lesson, the student has the option to take an online exam. Taking and passing the exams is not required, but is necessary if the student wants to become a certified installer of Heliodyne products.
NABCEP certification is pending. For a limited time, the company will be offering the course free of charge. Interested attendees can register at www.heliodyne.com or by calling 888/878-8750.