- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Three ranking national lawmakers with expertise in PHCC's top legislative issues will be the featured speakers at the 9th annual PHCC Legislative Conference April 13-14, 2005.
During an April 14 breakfast at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill, Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) will talk about his predictions on repeal of the death tax. Rep. Russ Feingold (D-WI) will provide his perspective on unfair utility competition. PHCC also has invited Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX), who has ties to the construction industry, but has not yet confirmed his attendance.
"PHCC members will have the opportunity to give the legislators an idea of how these issues are affecting p-h-c contractors on a daily basis. It is an excellent time to exchange thoughts," PHCC Government Relations VP Lake Coulson reported. Following the breakfast, PHCC members will visit the offices of their Senators and Congressmen to lobby on legislative priorities.