- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Instrumentation, Systems and Automation Society (ISA) is accepting applications until Sept. 1 for its new Certified Industrial Maintenance Mechanics (CIMM) program, which debuts Oct. 7 at the 2004 ISA Expo in Houston. Subsequent exams will be offered Oct. 9 and Dec. 11 at select locations.
CIMM is the first certification program for industrial maintenance mechanics in the US. The program represents what could be a major shift in the maintenance mechanics field.
ISA provides additional information about the CIMM program on its Web site, www.isa.org/cimm.