- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Superior Radiant Products recently appointed Mark Todd, CPA, CMA, as chief financial officer. He is focused on maximizing the value of SRP through both financial knowledge and operational experience to ensure the operation is lean, flexible, responsive and drives to the needs of our customers.
|Mark Todd, CPA, CMA|
Todd has more than 25 years’ experience in various manufacturing industries covering aerospace, injection moulding, steel slitting and power generation. He held the position of vice president, CFO with 2Source Mfg. for the past 10 years before joining Superior Radiant Products in May 2014. He holds an Honours Bachelor of Administration from Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
Todd can be reached at 905/664-8274, ext. 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.