- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Toronto, Canada-based S.A. Armstrong Limited announced a global re-branding which will unite the entire group of Armstrong companies under a single name – Armstrong Fluid Technology. The new company name will be used by the grou
p’s businesses around the world, creating a unified brand that will more effectively represent Armstrong to its customers, suppliers, partners and employees.
With manufacturing facilities and offices around the world, S. A. Armstrong Limited is a privately held business founded in 1934. Today it operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, US, UK, India and China and does business in more than 50 countries.
The new global name also recognizes a key component of the company’s success — a long history of service to the building-oriented fluid-flow industry — and marks its evolution from a supplier of system components to its current role as a solutions provider.
“As the company approaches its 80th year in business, the next stage of our evolution sees us moving from a group of subsidiary companies to a global enterprise,” said Lex van der Weerd, CEO of Armstrong Fluid Technology. “The focus will be, as it has always been, to provide outstanding local service and solutions on a global basis.”