- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Lee Brass has increased its employment by 30% as a result of the increased demand for its lead-free LEE FREE product line. The company has manufactured lead-free products for more than 40 years. The new federal water safety regulations, which go into effect this coming January, are driving demand for lead-free water delivery system components.
In order to meet this demand, Lee Brass is proactively increasing its workforce. The new regulation, known in the industry as NSF 61G, requiresless than 5 parts per billion of lead leaching for the “Health Effects of Safe Drinking Water”. It also addresses the “lead content” of potable water delivery system products as having a weighted lead content average of not more than 0.25%.
Lee Brass’ LEE FREE package is NSF 61G certified, contains antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria naturally, offers an extensive lead-free package of cast solder and threaded-brass fittings and flanges with 745 line items and is Made in the USA.