- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
RPM Products Inc., a global supplier for the plumbing OEM and aftermarket industries, has acquired the Plumbing Parts and Douglas Tool Divisions of Radiator Specialty Co. The product lines include: faucet repair parts, toilet repair parts and accessories, Douglas Professional plumbing tools, drain cleaning tools, vinyl tubing, Tite-Seal flappers and tank balls, and more.
Radiator Specialty’s products will continue to be manufactured by RPM. The remaining inventory in Charlotte, N.C., is currently transitioning to RPM in Southern California. RPM Products will have exclusive distribution and licensing rights of the two Division lines, and has also been named Master Distributor of the Chemical Product lines, including Liquid Wrench.
Source: RPM Products