- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
T&S Brass announced the addition of Mike Orlando as business development manager. Focusing primarily in the foodservice industry, he will work directly with industrial accounts, OEMs, fabricators, chains, and in some instances, dealers and lab/plumbing segments.
Orlando has more than 30 years of experience in the foodservice industry. Prior to joining T&S Brass, he was a partner in Dine-Out Consulting/FEQUIP which helps select national and international companies launch new products in North America. He also worked with CHG, USA (Component Hardware Group) as vice president of sales and marketing.
Source: T&S Brass