- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Taco Inc.’s charitable organization will now be called the White Family Foundation, formerly the John & Happy White Foundation, which was established in 2000.
John Hazen White Jr., president and CEO of Taco, commented that the name change is a reflection of the Foundation’s continuing efforts as it enters its second decade of gift-giving. “My late parents established the John & Happy White Foundation to benefit worthy community-based organizations operating here in RI for the benefit of Rhode Islanders. While we have altered the Foundation name slightly to reflect where we are today, the mission they established remains the same.”
Since its inception in 2000 the Taco-based White Family Foundation has provided assistance to almost 300 non-profit organizations active in Rhode Island.