- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Grundfos has named Andrew Warrington as the new president of Peerless Pump Co. and its subsidiaries. Dean Douglas, former president and CEO of Peerless and Yeomans Chicago Corp., has decided to leave Peerless and Grundfos for a CEO position with a non competing public company.
Douglas and Warrington have worked closely together within the Peerless Management Team for the past 11 years. Warrington has held the top positions at Peerless in the Service, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Sales functions. Most recently he has overseen the International business and the Integration efforts of Peerless into the global Grundfos Group.
Commenting on the transition, Jes Munk Hansen said: “Although we are sad to say good-bye to Dean Douglas, Grundfos is delighted that we could select someone from within the team that created that success as his natural successor as President of Peerless. Andrew has done all of the top Sales and Operations jobs in Peerless; he knows the business and the people well. We expect him to be able to continue to strengthen the business and the team in the future. We are even more excited about the growth potential Peerless enjoys within the Grundfos Group.”