- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Solar vehicle manufacturer Cruise Car Inc. (Sarasota, Fla.) has partnered with the University of Mississippi to provide green transportation. The company announced it will deliver solar electric hybrid vehicles to the University’s campus prior to the upcoming Presidential Debate, which is scheduled for Sept. 26.
“It is an exciting opportunity for Cruise Car,” commented Cruise Car President Ken Chester, “as the presidential candidates are certain to spend much of their time discussing the high cost of gasoline and the need for our nation to change its energy policies.”
For more information about the complete line, distributorship or for a dealer near you, visit Cruise Car online at www.cruisecarinc.com.