- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Grundfos Pumps Corp. Group Chairman Niels Due Jensen was awarded the Equipment Design Award from the National Ground Water Association for the company’s SmartFlo SQ and SQE pump systems.
“After review of candidates for the 2007 NGWA Equipment Design Award, the nomination of Niels Due Jensen stood a step above all others,” said Thomas Downey, NGWA Awards Committee chairman. “Mr. Jensen exemplifies the type of professionalism and devotion to bettering our industry that the NGWA Awards Committee searches for each year.”
The Equipment Design Award recognizes an individual for outstanding contributions through service, innovation, research, safety, and outstanding projects of scientific and technological importance affecting the growth and well-being of the ground water industry.