- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Gerber Ultra Flush® line of toilets recently received WaterSense certification for water conservation efficiency. Generally, WaterSense labeled products are about 20 percent more water efficient than their counterparts in the same category, and include a performance requirement in addition to water efficiency.
Gerber Ultra Dual-Flush™ models meet this criteria. Its Ultra Flush 1.1 gpf models beat it. These same toilets also are GreenSpec® certified and meet California’s High Efficiency Toilet standards (HET).
For more information, visit www.gerberonline.com.