- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
For the first award, Frost & Sullivan honored Flowserve as its 2006 North American Growth Excellence in Customer Value Leadership recipient in the pumps solutions market space. Frost & Sullivan noted that Flowserve has continued to expand its customer base by consistently addressing critical customer challenges and providing a one-stop shop for a complete range of dependable, reliable and cost-effective flow control products and solutions.
With the second award, Flowserve was honored as the 2006 Frost & Sullivan Global Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award recipient for its market-oriented and strategic approach to offering highly reliable and efficient pump systems to the oil and gas industry. In presenting the award, Frost & Sullivan noted that no other manufacturer offers the breadth of pumps for refining and petrochemical processing, as well as pipeline and production (offshore, onshore, synthetic crude, liquid natural gas) that Flowserve does.
Eugene Levine, Flowserve Pumps vice president of operational excellence, accepted the two honors for the company at the Frost & Sullivan Growth Excellence Awards ceremony last fall.