- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The first Sankaraiyer Gopalakrishnan-Flowserve Pump Technology Award was presented to Dr. John Tuzson, who recently retired from the BorgWarner Research Center in Des Plaines, Ill.
Gopalakrishnan has published more than 50 papers and been awarded four patents. He also created a series of advanced specialist courses on aspects of pump engineering, which Flowserve continues to offer as career development for its engineers.
In related news, Bruno Schiavello, Flowserve's director of fluid dynamics, has won the 2006 Fluid Machinery Design Award from ASME. The award recognizes lifetime achievements in the field of machine design using significant fluid mechanics principles.