- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Ridgid Inc. introduced a new line of 35 handheld, corded, cordless, benchtop and stationary power tools for the professional building trades. The complete line will be available through wholesale distribution and Home Depot outlets beginning this month.
“The new line is a natural extension of the Ridgid brand and 80-year track record of providing best-in-class tools for professionals,” said Pat Sly, executive vice president of Emerson, the corporate parent of Ridgid.
Marketing and product development executives spent thousands of hours talking with contractors to better understand how they work, the challenges they encounter and the power tools that they need. While many of the tools are more geared to carpenters, here’s a couple that may be of particular importance to PM readers:
For more information, go to www.ridgid.com or call 800/4-RIDGID (800/474-3443).