- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Dwyer group has become privately held by Riverside and other stockholders, including members of the Dwyer family and senior management.
Riverside paid $6.75 per share to Dwyer's public stockholders who were not participating in the management buyout, which represented a premium of approximately 59 percent over the $4.25 closing price on May 9, 2003, the last trading day before the announcement of the transaction.
With one of the strongest brand name presences in the industry, Dwyer Group supports approximately 800 franchisees in North America and 275 franchisees in 15 other countries. It generates roughly $400 million in annual retail sales.