- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Easter Seals Goodwill Industries named McGuire Manufacturing Co. as its Employee of the Year during the charity's annual meeting last month.
Each day, three to five “clients” of Easter Seals' Supported Employment Services along with a job coach join McGuire's 21 full-time employees to help shine, assemble and package McGuire products.
“Quite frankly, it is difficult for us to find reliable workers who are as steady-paced as these enjoyable folks,” said T. Michael McRoberts, president of McGuire. “They are a joy to be with and work with - providing as much for us as we have for them, if not more.”