- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
HVAC Excellence released its newest technician certification -- "Master Specialist." Experienced technicians who pass a written and hands-on exam earn Master Specialist certification status.
The certifications are in the following categories: residential air-conditioning, gas heat, oil heat, heat pumps, light commercial air-conditioning, light commercial refrigeration, low-pressure radiant heat and combustion analysis.
The typical hands-on certification test takes four to six hours to complete. Techs who successfully pass a Master Specialist Certification will receive a mounted wall certificate and patch.
Tests are scheduled by contacting a Master Specialist testing center. For testing locations and fees, contact HVAC Excellence at 800/394-5268, or click on the link below.