- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Wolseley, Reading, UK, parent of Newport News, VA-based Ferguson, announced it is in the process of disposing of or exiting its U.S. Materials Building business, Stock Building Supply, by August 1, 2009.
The board’s preference is to identify a joint venture partner for the business. This was announced as part of a comprehensive package of measures to strengthen the company’s balance sheet and was released simultaneously with its unaudited half-year financial results.
Source: Home Channel News
Read here for the full press release from Wolseley.