- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Watts Water Technologies announced a total $11,649.60 donation to The One Fund Boston, the fund formed to assist victims and families affected by the April 15, 2013, bombings at the Boston Marathon and events in the following days.
The total contribution includes funds donated both by employees and the company. Following the tragic events, Watts Water conducted a donation effort at all company sites in the Americas. Employee donations totaled $5,824.80, and the amount was matched by Watts Water for a total contribution of $11,649.60.
“Watts Water is honored to join the initiative to bring relief to those victims and families in need,” said Ken Lepage, general counsel and executive vice president of Administration. “We thank all of our employees who donated to The One Fund Boston.”