- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Watts Water Technologies appointed Chad LaCroix as the national market manager for its Watts brand brass and tubular products. He previously served as the brand’s product manager and will continue new product development and management, technical product training and coordination of marketing activities.
LaCroix will be based out of Watts Water Technologies’ corporate headquarters in North Andover, MA.