- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Uponor is continuing its momentum in the commercial sector with its 2013 Professional Webinar Series, which includes 13 sessions on relevant topics such as Pipe Sizing Commercial PEX-a Plumbing Systems, Hydronic Distribution with PEX-a, and Radiant Cooling in High-humidity Environments.
“With PEX gaining ground in commercial plumbing applications and radiant cooling continuing to stay strong as a sustainable-building practice, we are responding to the industry with this year’s webinar series courses,” says Wes Sisco, training manager at Uponor.
Eric Skare, Product Manager, Fire Safety
PROadvantage and PROadvantage Elite members will earn 10 credits for attending this webinar.