- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The EPA recently released a DRAFT FAQ to assist states, water systems, plumbing product manufacturers, distributors and plumbers in their efforts to comply with the Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act.
According to the EPA, the DRAFT FAQ expresses the agency's interpretation of the statutory requirements as of this time. This act will become effective January 4, 2014. The EPA is interested in input on the usefulness and completeness of this document as a whole and its answers to the FAQs.
Read here to review the DRAFT FAQ. The EPA will re-publish the FAQs after consideration of any comments received on the draft document.
The EPA has set a deadline for feedback of Friday, June 21, 2013.