- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
A. O. Smith announced it is now accepting applications for its 2013–14 scholarship offering to all enrolled members of its Contractor Rewards and Professional Contractor Association (PCA) programs. Applications are available at www.aospca.com.
This year, A. O. Smith will offer four scholarships totaling $8,000. The scholarship program is open to high school seniors, high school graduates, GED recipients or students currently enrolled in a full-time accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational school. Any member, or member’s spouse, child or grandchild, who is enrolled in the Contractor Rewards or PCA programs with a desire for continuing his or her education may compete for a scholarship award.
Applications must be received by midnight April 5. Recipients of the award will be notified in early summer.
"This scholarship means so much to many families," said David Chisolm, director of marketing at A. O. Smith. "We are honored to be a part of supporting these students’ academic journeys, knowing that ultimately we are helping them achieve their dreams through this award."
This is the 12th year the company has sponsored the scholarship program. Since the program began in 2001, A. O. Smith has assisted 130 students.