- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Noritz America Corp. has partnered with Energy Star to create the The Energy Star Appliance Rebate - a program that offers homeowners the ability to earn $150 to $400 (dollar amount determined on the state in which they live in), by replacing and recycling their old tank water heater after purchasing a Noritz Energy Star-rated model.
“With the existing Stimulus Tax Credits that can amount to $1,500 on the purchase of a new Noritz unit, the Energy Star Rebate only adds to the savings when you recycle your old water heater,” said Yoshi Asano, Noritz America senior marketing manager. “In total, consumers can save upwards of $2,000 in addition to cutting their energy bills by up to 40%.”
For more information, visit www.EnergyStar.gov, as well as additional information on Noritz’s Website, www.noritz.com.
The federal tax credit for tankless water heaters has been modified as of February 17, 2009 by the Stimulus Package. The tax credit is now 30% of the price of the equipment by itself (it was formerly a flat $300) and 30% of the total installation costs, and is available to consumers through the end of 2010.