- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Plumbing wholesaler Ferguson Enterprises and Stock Building Supply have partnered with the National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC) to offer the Whole House Solution®, a co-op buying program that offers NAMC members competitive pricing and access to a variety of industry products, service and an attractive incentive package.
As a national corporate sponsor, Ferguson and Stock will reinvest into national and local NAMC chapters through a quarterly rebate program. In turn, NAMC will invest in continued business development and training and education for members, and scholarships to encourage gender and ethnic diversity in the industry.
NAMC is a nonprofit trade association established in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of minority contractors.
Habitat's 'Home Builders Blitz'In other news, Ferguson helped build homes across the country during this past June in Habitat for Humanity's “Home Builders Blitz,” the single-largest building event in the organization's history, building more than 400 houses from start to finish in just five days.
Ferguson agreed to contribute two toilets, two bathroom sinks and one kitchen sink for each home. About 132 Ferguson branches participated.