- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Selkirk Canada Corp. and WETT Inc. announced the creation of a training grant to cover the course fees for one individual per year seeking financial assistance with the cost of WETT certification as an installer, system advisor or sweep following the WETT path to certification.
A committee struck by WETT Inc. annually will review the applicants to select the nominee. Recipient selection criterion will include but not be limited to: prior exposure to the industry, perceived interest in the programs, references provided and perceived financial need.
For more information, contact the WETT office or visit www.wettinc.ca.