- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Viking Group has created Viking Plastics, a new business unit dedicated to producing CPVC fire sprinkler pipe, manufactured in Huntsville, Ala., from the company’s BlazeMaster® compounds.
The Viking Group also announced that CEO Tom Groos has been appointed chairman of the company’s board of directors, subject to final shareholder approval. Kevin Ortyl, current president and COO, will move up to CEO while continuing as president. This move marks the first time in Viking’s 86-year history that the company’s CEO is someone other than a Tyden-Groos family member.
Also, The Viking Group announced the hiring of Chuck McGould as the new vice president of sales, responsible for the the company’s total sales and marketing efforts for North and Latin America.