- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Join Bob "Hot Rod" Rohr and guest speaker Jordan Gates of Harris-Dudley Co. in Salt Lake City. Gates has spent the last five years providing installation and design consultation on a wide variety of commercial and residential solar thermal installations throughout Utah. He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. in Environmental Studies from the University of Utah and has completed industry training on solar thermal design.
Jordan will take us step-by-step through the important aspects of commercial installations.
- What steps are required for site assessment and mounting options?
- Roof loading considerations: Where do I start?
- What are my over-heat protection options?
- How to determine actual system performance? How is operation confirmed?
Sponsored by: Caleffi