- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Join Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Caleffi’s training and education manager, and guest speaker Jeff Persons of GeoSource One. Persons is a ground hydrogeologist and an Adjunct Professor for Geothermal Renewable Energy Systems. He has 35 years of experience in design, installation and troubleshooting of hydronic and geothermal systems.
Jeff will share his knowledge of fluid quality in a hydronic system and discuss these issues:
- What are the problems commonly seen in hydronic and GEO systems?
- What are various fluid treatments and conditioners and their purposes?
- Is alkalinity and pH level a concern? If so, when?
- What can happen when hard water is used for filling a closed hydronic system?
- What steps should be taken when filling and purging?
- What particular problems happen in ground-loop side of the GEO heat exchanger?
Which components should be included in every system for trouble-free operation?
Sponsored by: Caleffi