- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI) has teamed up with the International Code Council (ICC) to offer a FREE, one-hour webinar on Changes to the 2015 International Plumbing Code (IPC) that Affect Plumbing Products. The webinar will be hosted on Wed., May 21, 2014 and will offer 0.1 ICC CEUs.
The presenter will be ICC Senior Technical Staffer Chris Holland from ICC Architectural & Engineering Services. Holland has more than 23 years of experience with ICC and performs verbal and written code opinions, conducts plumbing plan reviews and supervises plumbing plan reviews.
Topics to be addressed during the webinar include:
- Review of the 2015 IPC and new standards that apply;
- Changes in the water distribution system design criteria required capacity at fixture supply pipe outlets;
- Changes in the IPC regarding the new federal lead laws for drinking water;
- and Review of the standards that valves must comply.
A recording of the webinar will be posted on the ICC Campus Online.
For Registered Participants
Please sign-in to the webinar with your FIRST and LAST name on May 21 by 12:45 p.m. CDT. The webinar will begin at 1:00 p.m. CDT and will run for one hour.