- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Delta Faucet Co. named Jay Harris of I-Earth/Positioning by Design as the grand prize winner of the Michael Graves Make Us Say Wow! Contest, which recognized Harris for his overall creativity in designing the kitchen at his firm, as well as for his coordination of the Michael Graves Collection into his design.
Harris used exotic materials to complete the kitchen, which is located in the previously abandoned second floor of an historic building constructed in 1871. It features vaulted ceilings, rugged wood beams, exposed brick walls, stainless-steel accents, and a countertop made out of Indian solid granite Shivakashi, and a glossy black double kitchen sink.
Pictured are Harris with his wife, Lisa, and Mary McCullough of Delta Faucet, who presented Harris with a $3,500 check.
Delta also recognized Dave and Sue Ogle of Goshen, Ind., as first-prize winners in the Single Family Home/Remodel category.
Bathroom Of Your Dreams Contest: In other news, Delta Faucet awarded $5,000 to Jennifer Doby of Piedmont, S.C., the winner of its “Bathroom of Your Dreams” Sweepstakes. Doby won out of the 20,000 people who clicked on a banner advertisement for the online contest on Kitchens.com, HGTV.com and BHG.com. She will use the money to remodel her children's bathroom with a more modern look.