- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The company's decision, according to Sterling vice president Pat Albregts, addresses a growing demand from customers for its popular Vikrell[TM] material bathing fixtures, kitchen sinks and shower doors. The company also cited an increasingly "competitive industry category" as a motivator in the decision to cease faucet production.
Though inventory supply enabled Sterling to fill faucet orders through May 1, and support warranty claims of faucets currently in the field, the entire Sterling faucet line is discontinued, including: Nova[TM], Starflo[TM], Gemini[TM], Tribute[TM], Eminence[TM], Progression[TM], and bath/shower drains and accessories.
Known for its "affordable" bathing fixtures and kitchen sinks, Sterling is now accelerating its investment in the Vikrell line, and will begin new product development.