Prefer in-person position in CT, but remote applicants will be considered.
Bender is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated company in CT. BENDER has evolved into the largest retail and wholesale provider in CT supplying a wide range of decorative plumbing, bath & kitchen cabinetry, lighting, tile & stone and HVAC and plumbing materials.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare and place purchase orders and expedite delivery
• Negotiating with vendors
• Ensure pricing/invoicing consistency
• Inventory monitoring/Forecasting
• Communicate with vendors and industry business partners
• Experience in a for-profit business model organization
• Minimum 5 years Purchasing in Wholesale and Distribution Channel
• Data savvy with a proficiency in ERP software, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Wholesale Plumbing/HVAC industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
BENDER offers a GREAT company culture and AWESOME benefits.
Go here to see more information about this position and apply: BENDER Purchasing Manager