- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
History of Plumbing CD
PM magazine's wildly popular History of Plumbing Series is available on CD-ROM. History articles cover informative topics such as ancient plumbing, water-borne diseases, early-American innovation, the history of hydronic heating, and more!
1. CD features more than 60 pages of plumbing and heating history.
2. The articles include illustrations, photography and renderings of ancient fixtures and historical PHC systems.
3. PM has never before offered so many of its History Of Plumbing Series articles together in one easy-to-use format.
4. PM's History Of Plumbing Series is great for the history buff, industry researcher, student, or proud craftsman.
Don't miss your chance to Own a Piece of Plumbing History.